Our Goal Is To Pave Your World Contact Us Today For a Free Estimate
When you work with us, we’ll take care of every detail from start to finish.
What We Do
- Concrete Design’s
- Colored Concrete
- Exposed Aggregate
- Foundation pads
- Pea Gravel
- Tennis courts
- Pool Deck
- Basketball courts
- Flag Stone
- Stamped Concrete
A Concrete driveway or Asphalt paved driveway should be picture perfect, durable and long lasting, enhancing your property as a return on your investment. We understand that your home is more than just a place to live – it’s an investment. Replacing a damaged sidewalk or walkway will keep your home looking great! Call our highly skilled Residential paving company in Dallas today.
- Design Investment – Our team of experts will carefully guide you through every step of the process.
- Site Preparation – Building a new driveway requires several important steps. A grade design is essential for controlling the flow of surface water drainage. A solid foundation is achieved with proper excavation and soil compaction, and installation of an adequate stone base of 6 inches or more.
- Asphalt application of 2″ of compacted asphalt base (coarse) material will develop an established base to lay the compacted wearing (fine grade) asphalt material. A “rule of thumb” is a quality-built driveway should last 10 to 15 years.
- Concrete Application of 4” to 6” 3500 Psi concrete with #4 Rebar, 16” on center & light broom finish. A “rule of thumb” is a quality-built concrete driveway should last 20 to 30 years.
- Quality Workmanship – Experienced professionals use road-type pavers and recommend a completely compacted leveling course of asphalt. All transitions are notched and all joints are sealed. Your paving will be solid, sealed against water damage and worry free.